An opportunity like this does not come along very often - the original Cashmere homestead. Just twenty years old, this beautifully maintained Queensla
Just twenty years old, this beautifully maintained Queenslander-style dual-level home is spacious enough inside for the whole family and roomy enough outside for the cars, trailers, boat and even a caravan! With beautiful views of the Cashmere forest and positioned perfectly to catch that summer breeze, you will never fail to entertain in this stunning one-of-a-kind home.
- Huge wrap around deck to catch the summer breeze and those gorgeous views
- Six full sized bedrooms - five upstairs and the sixth downstairs in the teenagers retreat
- Downstairs teenager retreat has a huge rumpus room, bar area, storage and opens up onto a large terrace.
- Main bedroom is king sized with ensuite and opens out onto the deck
- Two double sized bathrooms - the main with separate toilet and wash areas
- Large open plan kitchen and dining areas with views overlooking the deck and out to the forest
- Central air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and a wood fire heater ensures comfort all year
- Huge laundry with multiple workplaces
- Steel structure, 6kW solar system & 5000L water tank
- Lock-up garages
- Additional room for two trailers, a caravan and even a boat!
- Beautifully manicured gardens that include a peaceful retreat and included water feature - over a quarter acre of land!
- Close to Warner shops and Genesis private school
With so much to offer, this beautiful home is ready to be a part of some wonderful new memories. Call today as this home will not last long.